Leading Women Entrepreneurs has named its 2016 Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs of New Jersey, making the announcement Friday via live video stream.
"The women we recognize are amazing role models for women in entrepreneurship and business everywhere," CEO Linda Wellbrock said. "Their tremendous accomplishments are representative of the increasing impact women are making in the world of business. Every year, we continue to be blown away by how many successful women are nominated for the Top 25."
Founded by Wellbrock in 2011, Leading Women Entrepreneurs is a Clinton-based media and events company that acts as a top business resource for women business owners. Its member organization regularly hosts networking events, investor dinners, educational opportunities and global retreats.
The Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs were selected by an executive advisory board from hundreds of impressive nominations, based on their strong business acumen and ability to both influence and inspire within their industries.
Leading Women Entrepreneurs also announced Friday this year's Leading Women Intrapreneurs and Non Profit honorees, who have made a significant impact within their organizations.
The winners' collective accomplishments will be recognized at the 6th Annual Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs recognition event, "Celebrating the Unstoppable," from 5 to 9 p.m. Nov. 14 at the Liberty House in Jersey City.
Hundreds of New Jersey's business leaders and professionals will be in attendance to network and honor the following women in business:
Top 25 Leading Women Entrepreneurs
- Jill Chisholm, Genescreen Counseling
- Patricia Claybrook, Jidan Cleaning
- Lawra Dodge, Excel Environmental Resources
- Kelley Evens, Aurora Kitchens & Interiors
- Dianne Grossman, The Carpet Girl
- Bridgette Hobart-Janeczko, Paradigm Technology Consulting
- Catherine Hyland, Hyland Group
- Dr. Julianne Kane, The Children's Dental Center
- Theresa Lyons, Lyons & Associates P.C.
- Sharon Mahn, Mahn Consulting
- Cheryl McCants, Impact Consulting Enterprises
- Vonda McPherson, Vonda's Kitchen
- Micheline Nader, Jesra Impact
- Chaya Pamula, PamTen
- Mary Pisarkiewicz, PM+CO/Mary's Secret Ingredients
- Ranjini Poddar, Artech
- Carolyn Pugaczewski, M.A. Adams and Associate
- Regine Regg Flimlin, Juice Basin
- Wendy Roberts, Five Elements Robotics
- Maria Rollins, KRS CPAs
- Tricia Russell Vohden, Vericon Construction Company
- Lisa Sheppard, Pink Breast Center
- CJ Stafford, Stafford Communications Group
- Anne Thornton, MSI Plumbing & Remodeling
- Courtney Villani, Villani Bus Company
Leading Women Intrapreneurs
- Laura Bianchini, Almasi Companies
- Karolina Dehnhard, Budd Larner P.C.
- Tracy Fink, CohnReznick
- Rachana Kulkarni, Medicor Cardiology & RWJ University Hospital
- Angela Moskow, Sanofi
- Susan Scherreik, Seton Hall University
Non Profit Honorees
- Barbara Kauffman, Newark Regional Business Partnership
- Diane Taylor, Pass it Along